Since I have finally made a Facebook account I decided today's 10 facts will be Facebook related :D
1. A third of all divorce filings in 2011 included the word "Facebook".
2. Iceland used Facebook to rewrite its Constitution.
3. Facebook gives $500 to anyone who can hack into it.
4. A couple once got murdered for defriending someone on Facebook. (Wow, talk about anger issues...)
5. 20% of every picture taken this year will end up on Facebook.
6. If you're familiar with the 6 separations (Kevin Bacon) between any two people in the world, on average there is only 3.74 people in separation between two Facebook people.
7. A man was ordered to apologize (ON FACEBOOK) for 30 days or go to jail.
8. Today's Facebook users change their profile picture 3x as often as they did in 2006.
9. If you go to facebook.com/4 it will lead you to Mark Zuckerburg's page (5 and 6 lead to the other co-founders and other numbers to his lifelong friends and stuff)
10. Mark Zuckerburg is colorblind; therefore the light blues and grays on Facebook are actually